Long-Sleeve, Maxcool, Two-Tone, VORTEX
Maxcool, NSW Rail, Vest, VORTEX
Long-Sleeve, Maxcool, NSW Rail, Shirt, VORTEX
PRODUCT FEATURES - SAFETY
100 WASH TAPING
- 100 wash premium retroreflective tape has enhanced durability. Rated for 100 home wash cycles according to ISO 6330 (Method 2A). That’s up to triple the number of washes of other reflective tapes approved to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
- The additional reflective strip added to the forearm of cotton shirts is a feature of MAXCOOL Workwear's proactive design. Bio-motion taping is industry best practice and is a recommendation in Australian Standard 4602.1.2011 to significantly enhance the long distance recognition of the wearer as a human figure when viewed by reflective light (see Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602.1.2011, page 17).
PRODUCT FEATURES - COMFORT
- MAXCOOL’s innovative new Vortex garments feature flow-through cotton venting – a massive T-shaped venting panel on back of shirt, enhancing airflow, therefore less perspiration
- Extra-large venting – underarm MAXCOOL cotton mesh vents to add more airflow therefore less perspiration
- Perforated 100 wash tape on Vortex garments reduces hot spots.
- Smooth cotton twill fabric.
- Two-part collar
- Remodelled tapered classic style for improved fit.
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff with curved corner for a modern look.